ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Plenty of positives in here today - no one throws an extra $5mio...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Plenty of positives in here today - no one throws an extra $5mio into something to save face. FS clearly believe in the future which is a good sign.

In hindsight I think it was a little pre-mature to think that we can service any significant amount of debt given we are only now getting meaningful cash in the door for our sales - lenders will want to see a track record of cash inflows before writing any form of debt. This doesn't mean that we cant go to debt markets for subsequent expansions once we are 6-12 months down the road. We will get phase 3 up and running far faster as the lessons have been learnt and once that is running we will be in a much stronger position to look for alternative funding sources.

Clearly a number of punters disappointed today but like I mentioned yesterday I think that's as much their unrealistic expectations as it is anything NSL have done/not done. Seriously we sell a little bit of our product, get Ray Betros on board and people think we go from 200kt to 1-2.5mt p/a with debt funding the add ons overnight?

NSL are moving forward - consolidation will be good (agree with MR Deltas comments) and I expect a flow of steady sales updates over coming months to help build the SP from here.

Time to turn off Commsec and let the short termers puke their shares up before common sense prevailing - remember we are WELL FUNDED now and phase 3 will happen! Thats a 200% increase in our production capacity...

GO NSL GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.