ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Ann: NSL secures $10 million to expand production of wet plant, page-46

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Mosb, I can only go by what information Cedric provides. If he informs the market he is in discussion with securing finance (for which he used as a leverage to appease the market) and does not inform the market anything contrary, I guess I was foolish to believe him at his word and not question him at a later date as to the progress - I unfortunately expected him to inform us if this was no longer applied to phase 3. I would have thought also he would inform the market of any changes he made to the market.

Anyway, trying to contact him and discuss/understand what happened and what his plan going forward is. B

But I am confident this is not the last CR we are going to see going forward. A 15:1 consolidation down to about 250 million shares, good companies like to have a holding of about 800 million plus shares on issue so the distribution of power is spread and less manipulation.

So unfortunately, I see more CR's to come in the future as we didn't need a 15:1 consolidation, a 5:1 would have been plenty.

This is just purely all IMO, unfortunately I have no insider knowledge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.