SAR 0.00% $4.69 saracen mineral holdings limited

@wilbur19"its a take over without premuim not a merger . If SAR...

1. 1,160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    @wilbur19

"its a take over without premuim not a merger . If SAR shares were converted into NST shares today based on that offer you would have less money in your portfolio."

Care to demonstrate your confusing & incorrect statement with calcs?

The value of your merco NST shares are currently worth $6.04 per SAR share currently held = (0.3763 x 15.95) + 0.038.

This compares with the current SAR SP of $5.96 and is 15.7% above last Mondays close. And next week the NST SP will likely continue to increase considering that the POG has broken through US$1920 resistance and ETF's have gapped up over 3% as I write.

This IS a MERGER not a fixed price TO. Which means the SAR SP is intrinsically linked to the NST SP by the ratio. Perhaps the ratio should have been 0.4 which is 6.3% above 0.3763. However I'm sure this deal will create more than 6.3% worth of value - it has certainly given the SAR SP an immediate boost and changed the trend.

The paradox worth considering is that a good deal for NST is actually a good deal for SAR. i.e. a merger at 0.4 may have held back the NST SP?? However as this is a good deal for NST we may see an all time high next week?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.