SAR 0.00% $4.69 saracen mineral holdings limited

The "system" is there to take advantage of you Esh because you...

1. 6,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2820
    The "system" is there to take advantage of you Esh because you let it. You are hook line and sinker in a victims mentality...

Don't hate the players because they know how to play the game. Be better at playing it instead of peddling the hard done by tune. You already have one eye open and know what is on. What you lack is a conviction to turn the table so that it is to your advantage.

Externalising your failures by blaming bankers and gold miners will do you no good in the long run. The end result of which will be a poor personal balance sheet and a regret that you missed out on the opportunities. Gold miners (NST, SAR, EVN etc) by virtue of what they produce is actually part of a solution to the systems problems and banks believe it or not will need to be on board for a solution to be feasible.

Personally, I'd rather have more hard assets in the coming financial reset than less. Waiting for the system to end will only get you more disenfranchised, make the most while the music is still playing because you don't know when it will stop and how bad it will be when it does. Just make sure when it stops the counterparty risks are to your advantage. I know it is on mine...

No one owns 22kg of gold, have enough to arm a squad and a tactical unit, have thousands of acres of private land and have well trained (every 3rd Saturday of the month) like minded people around without knowing the state the system is in. I take care of my heart, my body and my mind. At almost 40 I can still jog a half marathon carrying full gear and 3 day pack and it felt good last month. I try to be moderate in my views and most of all I stay within the confines of the law but I never ever rely on it to save me and the ones I love when the time comes... NST, EVN, SAR, CBA etc have been cornerstone in financing my moat over the years. Use them as a means to an end, crying about it on HC won't change a thing.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2561/2561907-7ca8684580bfaaf894d845ea0688f3d9.jpg
    So apart from being a keyboard junky what have you done personally to improve your situation; now that you know the system is fubar?
    Last edited by Exised: 15/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.