TBR 3.55% $3.80 tribune resources limited

Ann: NST: Northern Star makes $150M offer for 49% stake in EKJV, page-45

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Not worthy of a response.

The only response I want to see is to get this whole thing reviewed by the Federal court and I ‘d also love to see an application launched with the takeover panel to try and understand how NST is controlled and how three banks can hold 60% of that company with nominee accounts and not run fowl of Australian takeover laws.

I just noticed that one of those three banks has found itself involved in even more controversy around the laundering of $150 billion to go on top of the $30 billion they have paid in fines, penalties and restitutions paid to cover their wrong doings and felonies since 2000. Maybe people in Australia should wake up and ask who the real life felons in this opera actually are. Who controls NST, who are the faces behind these nominee accounts and who is responsible for the run away share price and rehypothication of asset values we have seen? Esh

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/20/deutsche-bank-shares-hit-a-record-low-danske-scandal.html

“On Monday, the whistleblower who revealed the alleged money laundering involving Danske Bank said that a major European bank was involved in helping process up to $150 billion in suspicious payments, Reuters reported. Howard Wilkinson, the head of Danske Bank's trading unit in the Baltics from 2007 to 2014, did not name any bank but a spokesperson for Deutsche Bank later confirmed its role in the statement to the news agency.

Wilkinson said two American banks were also involved in handling U.S. dollar payments for Danske Bank in Estonia. Alongside Deutsche, J.P. Morgan and Bank of America cleared dollar transactions for Danske's Estonian branch, sources told Reuters. J.P. Morgan ended the correspondent banking relationship with Danske in 2013 on grounds that transactions did not comply with anti-money laundering rules, a person familiar with the matter told Reuters. Spokespersons for Deutsche Bank, J.P. Morgan and Bank of America were not immediately available for comment when contacted by CNBC.“

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.80
Change
-0.140(3.55%)
Mkt cap ! $199.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.90 $3.94 $3.80 $25.66K 6.634K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5057 $3.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.93 1552 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.