BC8 5.08% 28.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

NST are becoming shareholders and these mines dont fit their...

1. 12,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3130
    NST are becoming shareholders and these mines dont fit their profile any longer. There is more than enough gold left behind for a smaller emerging company to make plenty of money out of them. I dont think we can compare one mine to another. Management are super smart and experienced. They have done their Due Dil and would have run the resource numbers. These guys dont buy assets if you cant make money out of them. Their track record is faultless and even NST management have said that. If they thought it was a dud, why take stock!
    NST are looking for mines than can produce 200-300k ounces pa. Its like BHP, RIO, selling non core assets. SLR sold BC8 a tenement package and its clear that they left a lot behind. NST cant tie up its work force and equipment to produce 40k pa. It wont move the dial for them. This is the same. They left the best part of a million ounces behind and who knows what else. Its not just about the ounces in the ground, its the scale of production they need. These larger companies often sell assets that dont fit the 'big dig' profile they require. Many a company has become much larger doing this. BC8 is one of them in the making. A lot of large mining companies really need big tonnage, long life assets. They are getting harder to find. I think BC8 has jagged us company making assets at a great price. The gold price isnt coming off either. Grade is king.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.015(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $105.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $171.7K 600.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 519079 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 16000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.