ASM 3.11% 78.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

So if you look at the presentation - the value lies in being a...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    So if you look at the presentation - the value lies in being a competitor to China.

Now look to today's AFR - Market Section " worries about China and Russia".

Why do you think that the graph is right at the top of the preso. Perhaps they can't say anything directly due to Aus- China relations. Think akin to how Ryan Choen from GME (USA stock) tells its followers via reddit in code what their next moves are.

Did we all ever stop to think the price suppression is all the Chinese?? They have the most to gain and dont like Koreans nor handing over power.

Instos have sold out for now because there are better short term runs . The price will run back up when we see the report coming out I am sure of it.

Once again please explain why Koreans paid 8.90 for a stock you all think is done for? Again - are they stupid? Did they not hire advisers? How many people here on hot copper are actually professional or ex professional people from a stock and finance background.,

Keep running it down, I will keep buying. Sorry people I dont buy the line its done. I think there is a major scare campaign here. Why else would people post so much about a boring stock .... hmmm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
-0.025(3.11%)
Mkt cap ! $141.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 81.0¢ 77.5¢ $427.1K 536.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2053 78.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.