HLX 25.0% 0.3¢ helix resources limited

Ann: NSW Project Update, page-49

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1386
    cottsurfer I’ll give you credit for a brilliant job in the past in playing the fool, but it would come as no surprise that readers haven’t rushed to answer your query after your previous posts on this forum. I know I found it unproductive to have to wade through that and, frankly, I thought many of them were embarrassing for you. However, credit where it’s due to you for laying off; thanks - good move.

You ask:“when is any drilling starting ??? I have been absent from here.
    We’re all “absent from here” from time to time but my investments are too important to me to just rely on forums so I “DYOR”. I think you're doing yourself a disservice by not finding out for yourself because if you made the effort I think you would be uplifted by what you saw. Sure, I look to Hot Copper for opinions, nuances, ideas etc, but I always make the effort personally to see what a company itself is saying.

The latest I found re drilling dates was Helix’s excellent Investor Presentation of 27 June 2020 linked below, at p.10.https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20200623/pdf/44jw3ww4pgxm3c.pdf
    There is much more of interest in there than just drilling dates, although I can't wait to get out in the field. No-one will be keener though than the Helix team so I’m sure we'll get a better indication of when drilling will start once the Company knows the outcome of the pending capital raising.

Given Helix's acreage and the current market for golds that are drilling in good areas – let alone in an under-explored goldfield with high grade hits near surface and perhaps the best parts of which have not been subject to modern exploration techniques - it is easy to see key ingredients in a potential multi-bagger.

Frankly, it doesn’t harm me if people can’t see that Helix has been rejuvenated after a disappointing period. With the above ingredients - which everyone can assess for themselves - it's more likely to be a lost opportunity for cynics who live in the past, and a corresponding upside opportunity for insightful and open-minded investors who do their homework.

Time will tell, and it may take longer than we like or expect, as we get our eye in with the location, orientation and depth of holes. But the potential here is fantastic, so let's be kinder to company staff in future, having picked up such high-potential acreage - for a song BTW - and let's just enjoy the ride.
    Last edited by La Tache: 27/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.528M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.195K 520.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
91 195211489 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 51191128 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.39am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.