DEV 5.00% 31.5¢ devex resources limited

Not great results from Wilga, very disappointing. Based on those...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2320
    Not great results from Wilga, very disappointing. Based on those reported widths / grades I would suspect they will park Wilga and put it in the bottom draw. Not worth spending more $$$ IMO.

Junee Project is interesting but IMO low probability of success. Porphyry hunting is extremely time consuming, expensive and frustrating at the best of times. Let's see what this drilling campaign produces... looks to be a decent spread of AC, RC and DD. At least they are giving it a red hot go - unlike some other LFB explorers out there doing very little drilling with never ending CR dilution. As long as more money is going into the ground than into salaries & overheads, I'll stay invested.

I'm also expecting Nabarlek news to drop any day now... but not holding out for any great super explosive news. DEV need to get some drilling in before the wet season but highly unlikely. The Nabarlek announcement may prove a nice bump up in the SP but it won't be much and likely to give short termers a chance to exit. Unless you are a believer in the company's projects, like I am.

I'm hanging out for Sovereign. CPN's release today shows them getting excited about a mapped 3km+ MF/UMF intrusion and DEV have a 12km intrusion mapped ready for RC & DD drilling. Sovereign is our best chance for a discover hole, IMO.
    Last edited by Brobel: 21/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.015(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $138.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 31.5¢ 29.5¢ $197.1K 645.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31642 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.