GNM 9.09% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: NT Brine & Potash Licenses Granted, page-45

1. 1,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    6 December ann.
    2nd Last paragraph saying : Favorable climatic conditions for potential year round production...

Go figure ???

3 March ann :

3 March 2017 HYPERSALINE BRINE PROJECT FIRST RESULTS FROM RECONNAISSANCE SURFACE SAMPLING Key Highlights  Initial results from Pretoria Project confirm Sulphate of Potash potential  Radiometric results confirm Potassium recordings of up to 0.88% with 18 of the 49 sites tested recording values greater than 0.5%.  Soil samples of +1.1% K2O recorded from the initial two soil samples  Extraction and Sulphate of Potash yield studies to be commence  Further project updates to follow once results received

Soooo...
    This is my take, they are very ambiguous of what and when they are saying !
    Only 18 of 49 sites reported some findings. That's roughly 40% hit. Ok, its not that bad. There is something.
    They only had above average results from only 2 samples out of 49 again ! Hmmm its there, but...

Further Project updates to follow once results received.... Buddy, It's End of August.. That's 6 month overdue now lol

And if i m wrong, please have my apologies for wasting anyone time, that was quick look into from me.

And People wonder why the SP is not moving, i m surprised its not going down sadly
    Last edited by gcdany: 18/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.11K 92.47K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 144435 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.