GNM 0.00% 1.5¢ great northern minerals limited

6 December ann. 2nd Last paragraph saying : Favorable climatic...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    6 December ann.
    2nd Last paragraph saying : Favorable climatic conditions for potential year round production...

Go figure ???

3 March ann :

3 March 2017 HYPERSALINE BRINE PROJECT FIRST RESULTS FROM RECONNAISSANCE SURFACE SAMPLING Key Highlights  Initial results from Pretoria Project confirm Sulphate of Potash potential  Radiometric results confirm Potassium recordings of up to 0.88% with 18 of the 49 sites tested recording values greater than 0.5%.  Soil samples of +1.1% K2O recorded from the initial two soil samples  Extraction and Sulphate of Potash yield studies to be commence  Further project updates to follow once results received

Soooo...
    This is my take, they are very ambiguous of what and when they are saying !
    Only 18 of 49 sites reported some findings. That's roughly 40% hit. Ok, its not that bad. There is something.
    They only had above average results from only 2 samples out of 49 again ! Hmmm its there, but...

Further Project updates to follow once results received.... Buddy, It's End of August.. That's 6 month overdue now lol

And if i m wrong, please have my apologies for wasting anyone time, that was quick look into from me.

And People wonder why the SP is not moving, i m surprised its not going down sadly
    Last edited by gcdany: 18/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.319M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4933 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 142048 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.