ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: NT Government Allocate Ground to Inca in Pegging Rush, page-67

1. 3,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 366
    Never knew you had a funny side.. it was a good one.
  2. 2,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Wealth why waste your time arguing with this muppet. He's obviously delusional and thinks he's more superior than everyone else on this forum. You raised a lot of very good points in your posts today. You targeted a lot of questions people are to afraid to post/ask and shy away from raising on this forum .. It really is futile arguing with this sort of character mate (Trust Me)

I just want to say as for Jonathan as a "person" he has always taken the time to meet with me and my wife over coffee.......My calls and emails have always been promptly replied to even when i have been aggressive and blunt towards him..... Jonathan has always been very professional and bloody easy to talk to.......He's a very down to earth guy and a straight shooter, I can't speak highly enough of Jonathan as a "person"
    Even before he joined the board Jonathan devoted his own personal time meeting with me regularly......I'm putting aside the "GEO" and speaking about the type of man he is.

So I personally do feel this man will
    move heaven and earth to make his dreams and ours come to fruition.... Ohhh lets just hope our other stock gets a T/O soon
    Last edited by Kiwiboy00: 14/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 8902352 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3035178 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.