KGL 0.00% 11.5¢ kgl resources limited

Agree with your sentiments WineCollector, KGL has some pretty...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    Agree with your sentiments WineCollector, KGL has some pretty significant baggage which damaged the company year ago when they failed to perform at Meekatharra in WA and Kyrgyst. Simon Milroy the CEO back then got caught when AU crashed and Macquarie bank pulled the pin on finance before he had the chance to fix the mess in Meekatharra. He was also responsible for some quick action including quitting Kyrgyst and salvaging the Co from a near insolvent situation. The lead shareholder also played a roll. The Diamond in the rough has been Jervois. Drilling and DHEM have worked very efficiently in building a growing resource. Early on this was led by Simon Milroy but he was let go to clear the association with previous issues at Meekathara. Since then it's been rather mechanical drill, extend resource, DHEM id new targets, Drill extend resource. I believe because of previous baggage and the current directors treating the project like a private development and not telling the market the story until very recently. The market just doesn't have visibility. I've never had any faith in KGL mining the resource but now all the consent barriers are in hand. The resource just looks better and better and the scope for extending the mine life looks a given, they just need to continue with the boring process of drill and DHEM. They even have the adjoining tenements with similar anomalies. For me this is a sitter for T/O by an existing player with proven mining competence who wants both extra mine with long term upside from continued exploration. I believe this polymetallic resource has a long way to grow, have always believed in the resource, and expect value will be realized in a stead mechanical boring way, unless of course we have new owners! AIMHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.5¢ $7.897K 68.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 335495 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 84794 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ 22896
Last updated 13.24pm 30/05/2024 ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.