ALC 1.39% 7.1¢ alcidion group limited

On 24/07/2018, NT health signed three-year contract valued at...

1. 491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    On 24/07/2018, NT health signed three-year contract valued at $888k per annum (total contract value $2.6m) with two options for 1 year extension. In that announcement, Kate said about "we are very pleased to continue working closely with these sites to improve patient flow, bed management and productivity."

On today's announcement, it is a 5-year contract with TCV of 5.0 million with a two-year extension option. Literally, NT health is in their first 1-year extension option with another a-year extension at hand that they make the decision to sign a 5-year contract. It is the confidence and confirmation of excellence of Alcidion's offer.

As stated in today's announcement, "The agreement will see NT Health deploy the latest Miya Precision solution utilizing core modules Miya Flow, Access and Command with the ability to add further modules over time across their entire network." "The upgraded solution will support NT Health's management of patient flow and bed management between major hospitals and satellites across the Northern Territory."

The value per annum in this contract is $1 million, 100k more than the previous contract. I would think though both are about patient flow and bed management, the function should be satisfiedily much improved. The sweeter spots are on the addition of further modules. I am looking forward to these coming into fruition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $95.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $8.279K 117.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 305448 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 72578 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.42am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.