RAS 0.00% 2.2¢ ragusa minerals ltd

Please read up on the previous lithium announcements from the...

1. 9,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1949
    Please read up on the previous lithium announcements from the company on grades and historical grades Thursday is just on of them and June is another , CXO new drilling areas targeting high lithium priorities and the dozen announcements neighbouring Monday announcement LRS Halloysite rich tenement about what there initial drilling results were March through to April announcements . I’m not here to copy and paste every initial results because you can’t do your own research.

So to simplify it for you directly from quarterly this is what’s happening in coming any day now
    1. Commence drilling program and continue exploration works targeting outcropping pegmatite rocks at the NT “Supergroup” Lithium Project - Next door to CXO drilling rigs being mobilised with strong initial results plus CXO has started on the land neighbouring EL30512 tenement and identify area as “High lithium prospect”. One of 4 areas on NT so they are doing the job for us. Initial grades are excellent
    2. Conduct laboratory analysis works from the Burracoppin Halloysite Project drilling program to then delineate JORC resource -Neughbouring LRS results any day now and initial results very strong
    3. Continue exploration works at the priority prospects at Monte Cristo Gold Project- neighbouring NVA results are strong

Market is re rating on initial results and huge upside potential. Either jump on the ride or just watch from the sidelines it’s always up to the investor. For me I’m taking the ride
    Last edited by Roch2077: 16/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.137M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $1.159K 52.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 119796 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 50022 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ 10300
Last updated 14.49pm 26/04/2024 ?
RAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.