MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Even at the start the masses --where all against me--they...

1. 14,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Even at the start the masses --where all against me--they inferred I spoke diatribe,bitter,

twisted--got out at 22c like I said---ignorance on my half no excuse.cop it all without a blink.
    Thick skinned is the management and the years since with their inept performance,Jurgen the scholar walking away with his pockets full--with no risks ever.S/H well they copped the full brunt of a business plan that was always going to fail. Praise if the last thing I need, that passage of my life ended years ago---not always going with the pack & saying something when it smells. As far as hanging in there--for what??--management appear to be giving everything away anyway, the end maybe near--one thing I know they will have enough left to pay out themselves. Seeing S/H losing money is the last straw--with accountability to know-one---s/h should be asking for managements heads as this company is being circled by the vultures. Banter with Salt to the end--rubbing it in was never the intention--just a different view.
    Bourke street at least look out of the equation now !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.