NCC 1.12% 44.0¢ naos emerging opportunities company limited

what a lot of dog crap here.. As always you have no evidence of...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69

what a lot of dog crap here.. As always you have no evidence of your claim to say "The Coalition is far more fiscally responsible." and you make false claim to say "It was caught in totally unusual Covid times 'n forced to spend".

Here is the evidence (Real one not the fake one you are spreading by watching sky news I guess). The debt for Australia sky rocketed since extraordinary liberal party took over and it is Covid that helped Liberal like yourself to fake and make all blame to covid without realising that data will catch you red handed !

As far as Interest rates are concern I have many post here about how badly economy was managed under the liberal by the RBA governor elected by the Liberal who instead of jacking up interest rates quickly like Europe and US decided to keep not just low but made dumbest statement about no possibility of interest rate going up. If RBA governor elected by liberal has increased rates like US (every time and with same amount) then by now we would have been in same position as US for inflation.

This will be off topic so I am stopping here but NCC has nothing to do with Politics and so is the liberal responsible for what Australia going through at the moment. If we had bill shorten then we would be in different place.

I vote liberal as well as labor depending upon their policy and leader at a time so I am not brainwashed left or right !

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6257/6257238-4114b3b7ffdb340d1361b0be08990fdb.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.12%)
Mkt cap ! $32.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 44.5¢ 43.0¢ $32.37K 74.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18628 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 21597 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.