ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3945
    hhhhmmm... it does look like some market manipulation has been going on since the AGM, including some stacking to the sell side which looks a little bit like algorithmic or AI neural trading interference.

It's interesting because I also note that two smaller investment newsletters also recently recommended NTC to their clients, as an undervalued opportunity for the medium term.

I wonder if anyone is also shorting the stock. The biggest shorting day recently was 31st Oct, with over 23% of stock traded on that day being attributed to shorts. I don't have data for this week yet, but I would be interested in today's data.

I plunged in and bought a few more at 66 cents today. I know I should have waited for the 10 day EMA to cross back above the 35 day, but I couldn't help myself. I am not a disciplined investor, much to my detriment.

And a final question for someone please.
    Does anyone know where NTC gets it's hardware products manufactured?
    I couldn't find any reference to manufacturing location in the annual report.
    Does it have a factory in China, or an agreement with a Chinese manufacturer in China?
    I hope not.
    But if so, then I can understand the fall in share price, given the bans on Huawei.

Gw
    Last edited by Gwaihir: 07/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.