NTC 0.00% $1.10 netcomm wireless limited

Thanks to the guys who noted down some key parts of the meeting...

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22

Thanks to the guys who noted down some key parts of the meeting which helps everyone.

it is most clear the board has rcvd a strong message from disgruntled shareholders and essentially the first 45 mins were spent with a mixture of defending the rem in detail, addressing the share price disappointment (mr Milne saying a US equivalent of netcomm would be valued at 2x revenue (400m). The need for more and detailed comms was also addressed and a healthy discussion and questioning took place eventually.

I will continue to take a long term approach with ntc but also keep them accountable, a resounding display of 16m votes against rem caused some stern faces.

Im glad shareholders pulled no punches today I had to chuckle a few times at the qs, the arrogance or nonchalant behaviour some ppl discussed as being present in the board in previous agms was no-where to be seen.  

Lastly I believe we are close to some sort of breathrough in the UK with BT, G fast to help revenue later in fy19, and some sort of 5g product released within 6 months. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.