1AI 11.1% 1.0¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

There are a few concerns raised from this announcement: By...

1. 95 Posts.
    There are a few concerns raised from this announcement:
    • By slightly changing the measure between the 81 and 130 week update (from the complete UPDRS to only part III subscale) there may be a perception that the company is picking and choosing data rather than comparing a consistent measure.
    • If the 81 week data was presented at last years’ Parkinson’s Congress why wasn’t the 130 week data presented at this years’ congress. At the very least it would have provided a PR opportunity for NTCELL and the current phase of the trial. This announcement seems to have come around sooner than anticipated as I’m sure the company mentioned in the last Living Insights that this update wouldn’t be released until August 2017.
    • I might be reading too much into this but the language has also changed from ‘reversal of Parkinson’s Disease’ at 81 weeks to ‘halt progression of Parkinson’s Disease’ 130 weeks…
    In saying that, it’s certainly encouraging to see this type of result for a trial whose primary goal was to prove safety in humans regardless of the exact measure used. I’m also very keen to see the results where the dosage has been increased by up to 6 times during the current trial.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $16.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $871 87.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 347418 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 383746 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.