1AI 0.00% 0.8¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

Assen that is a very good suggestion - volume of opinion would...

1. 2,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    Assen that is a very good suggestion - volume of opinion would help. After all whilst this week has been a good week so far and particularly today the SP is still languishing 50% down from before the May report. For me this is almost entirely due to poor communication not the results. Ken ( CEO) and Rachael ( media company) emails are at the bottom of the announcement . That's bad news for everyone if you need to raise funds!!

Note - despite my requesting to them last night they should send that announcement out to all registered on the web site to receive updates before the market opened today they elected not to do this . Why ask people to register and then don't send the news out . It's just a circulation list (that they have) and hit send!! How hard is that ??? This really bugs me as I must have reminded them of this obligation in writing five times in the last 18 months. As far as I am concerned people have been disadvantaged today to either buy or sell on this news but many would be totally unaware. The fact that the ASX elected to call the news not price sensitive ( clearly the market disagreed) is not a valid excuse to not keep shareholders aware of any developments or results . All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.