1AI 0.00% 0.9¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: NTCELL Parkinsons trial 2 year data analysis shows success, page-59

1. 4 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Holy Cow! This is awesome news, and I found out by checking a message board. I’m over in the States and noticed the bid/ask had increased, said to myself I have not checked out HotCopper for a couple of weeks and so see that the company has released good news. Heaven forbid they email their shareholders. I have hung in there despite a series of amateurish mistakes by management, and I feel like the least they can do is keep me informed. Do they not want the share price to increase? If anybody knew what the heck is going on, perhaps they might consider adding shares to their position. They may have a cure for Parkinson’s (still early, I know) but are basically sitting on the info. I really have no trust in management at this point. The best thing they could do is hire a professional PR firm and do what they are advised, or sell the company and get out of the way. That is enough of my ranting-I will be contacting the company and letting them know how I feel. It is hard for me to throw more money at this when it seems like management just keeps bumbling along...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2463308 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 274836 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.