AZL 8.70% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

That's usually a good sign you know - the bots. It means...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1657
    That's usually a good sign you know - the bots. It means there is interest from instos and that means good sign of liquidity. Don't fret over bots, when trading small trades like you see here are used as feelers for hidden trades eg. if a price is hit there is an automated trade to buy or sell so these "feelers" are like a function to trigger those orders. It is a sign there is healthy day trading going on. Those small trades triggers big buy orders as well as sell, or remove them eg. If I place a 2M buy order at 2.5c, an auto trade would add or remove sell order at 2.7c - it's hard to explain without showing you in practise but just see it as a good sign.

What you should worry about are the big events eg. the shareholders vote for the NTEC deal. Further, what results Blumberg achieved from the conference. Reminder that we look at AZL as a quarterly play - there is a reason for that.. and we are exiting one quarter and entering another. There is every process that can benefit made or permits on Prairie as well as partnerships and investors.

In terms of day trading, at 2.6c with today's volume is child's play. Comes the trading halt, NTEC's 7.5c per share payment to reach Big Sandy milestones will not go unnoticed, no doubt about it. We will soon see those big trades, I'm very sure of it.

I wasn't lying when I said we were expecting a lot of announcements. It's only really just gotten started. There are a lot more announcements to come. Theres plenty to be excited about, we haven't even received the pilot results yet - and that in itself is expected to be a head turner. Enjoy this moment when attention is elsewhere, pretty confident AZL is about to get crazy at market.

We are looking forward watching it unfold in the next few months. Much like how we felt share price wouldn't stay for long at 1.4c/1.5c back in November, we now feel the same way here at 2.6c - how it will play out, no one really knows... but it really is crazy to see that a company like NTEC would cut a deal at 7.5c per share payment when market remains at 2.7c per share.

It's crazy the market is slow to re-rate up closer to 7.5c per share! The deal is akin to NTEC purchasing shares at 7.5c a share yet here we are at 2.7c - I'm perplexed and intrigued at the same time. The market is slower than usual to react on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $80.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $199.3K 9.460M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2779450 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 857409 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 8251878
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.