RSH 3.45% 3.0¢ respiri limited

Good question as it is also explains why i've bought some...

1. 906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    Good question as it is also explains why i've bought some shares.

Let me answer by saying - whilst i don't understand the technical details as to how/ why devices such as the microwave/ mobile/ etc works, i use these and find great utlility and value in them.

Similarly, I don't understand (or care to) how Wheezo works, but am encouraged that hospitals, doctors, telehealth and insurance providers find utility in this and are prepared to move it from the research/ trial stage to actually backing the technology. They could be backing them because they provide patient care, or it could be a ruse by insurance companies to lower their cost of operations by giving people devices and treating them outside the ED and in-patient systems - either way, I don't care. But the fact that they are backing a technology and process with $, some of which will come to RSH means that this value will see an increase in SP and hence value to me as an investor.

Therefore a punt to ride this until a better mousetrap comes along is a valid investment strategy. The new datapoints are that the FDA is providing $ via CPT codes. Major healthcare orgs and insurance co's are backing this and RSH has partnered into an eco-system that seems to have legs.

So i am in and now wait to see where this goes.If it goes nowhere as AlCp continues to opine using anecdotal evidence, then i move on. If it provides a return on my investment, then excellent.

Wish you all the best in punts/ investments where you hold shares as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $38.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $62.15K 2.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 372265 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 50596 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.