RSH 8.82% 3.7¢ respiri limited

Ann: Nth Carolina hospital commence wheezo RPM patient onboarding, page-36

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    Good question as it is also explains why i've bought some shares.

Let me answer by saying - whilst i don't understand the technical details as to how/ why devices such as the microwave/ mobile/ etc works, i use these and find great utlility and value in them.

Similarly, I don't understand (or care to) how Wheezo works, but am encouraged that hospitals, doctors, telehealth and insurance providers find utility in this and are prepared to move it from the research/ trial stage to actually backing the technology. They could be backing them because they provide patient care, or it could be a ruse by insurance companies to lower their cost of operations by giving people devices and treating them outside the ED and in-patient systems - either way, I don't care. But the fact that they are backing a technology and process with $, some of which will come to RSH means that this value will see an increase in SP and hence value to me as an investor.

Therefore a punt to ride this until a better mousetrap comes along is a valid investment strategy. The new datapoints are that the FDA is providing $ via CPT codes. Major healthcare orgs and insurance co's are backing this and RSH has partnered into an eco-system that seems to have legs.

So i am in and now wait to see where this goes.If it goes nowhere as AlCp continues to opine using anecdotal evidence, then i move on. If it provides a return on my investment, then excellent.

Wish you all the best in punts/ investments where you hold shares as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.003(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $39.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.7¢ 3.3¢ $33.23K 961.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 66232 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
0.003 ( 11.8 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.7¢ 2.9¢ 75951
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.