NTI 1.43% 7.1¢ neurotech international limited

Ann: NTI Receives HREC Approval for Rett Syndrome Clinical Trial, page-7

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I have similar concerns. Overall, I'm happy to hold as this could work out very nicely as a shareholder but more importantly for families that deal with these health issues.

My concern with running so many trials concurrently is obviously the finance of that, but also, if they have a win in one area but not in another then the good news is negated by the bad, so share price flounders along. If they were just concentrating on the autism, keep moving fwd with that, and has money starts to flow into the company then eventually they start to explore other areas...

Of course, if they have success in all trials, then it could be massively positive for the company...and maybe they are confident to achieve this? I don't work in this space, so I have to trust they know what they are doing....otherwise...why hold! Just from my view, it seems they have a lot to juggle with a number of trials happening at once....and that fact alone might be cause for more updates as those progress...but maybe they are telling what they can as it is?

Anyway, at this price, I think risk/reward is worth holding...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $72.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.4¢ 7.1¢ $33.24K 462.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 113838 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 62709 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.