NTL 0.00% 1.7¢ new talisman gold mines limited

FATBIts just facts based on actual stated annual report figures....

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    FATB
    Its just facts based on actual stated annual report figures.

Based on last 2 years following the last raise

5% and 21% of money raised applied to the mine with asset value falling each year!!
    The 5 years prior show based on ANNUAL report it was 83%-100% year on year with the asset growing in value.

Market Cap
    2020 - 30M
    share price .075
    2024 6M
    share price .015
    see - NTL share price and company information for ASX:NTL

And lets not forget the last offer document they were producing by the end of 2023 but FORGOT to tell us they forgot to renew access till it had expired then blamed DOC.

So is there any wonder why one might ask whether they have a consent to enter the mine or operate the plant BEFORE they spend a majority of the money raised on admin.

This is not a forum for personal vendettas against parties from days gone by you are incorrectly identifying whenever a poster raises any question.

It is for intelligent discussion about the company and its project if you wish to be sycophants go back to the other forum where they are talking about company G6 and gold paved streets and $7M in distributions next year!!

Here investors really want facts. Not everyone has to agree and as openly asked I am happy to be shown incorect on any matters I have found .if you have any intelligent comments on issues I have raised from the company announcements and consent found online i am all ears. Many trusted this companys words last offer and got nothing at all from their investment.

Time to hold them to their words!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $6 384

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 381 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 32615 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.