NTU 9.52% 1.9¢ northern minerals limited

Ann: NTU Corporate presentation - investor roadshow September 19, page-30

1. nro
    9,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3839
    So you did see my trade over a week or so. Nice profits, where "theyd never be made". You didnt say much at the time?
    Youll also see then who was wrong in call at the time. There you go.
    Wasnt your current evaluation the same at that time and how did the sp fire up to 8 cents from 4 when your evaluation suggested its worth down near 2? Isnt that something to consider?
    When you finally understand that youll start to phantom the answer on how it missed the mark over that timeframe and why I successfully followed suit.
    I also do understand the sp is pulling back. Why do you think I havent yet bought back in? Awaiting a buy in price? I have shared this quite a few times before.
    Think about it. Why would I try ramp a share Im hoping will fall in sp so I can buy it. Wouldnt it make more sense for me to downramp and be negative till I own the share at a lower price after Id repurchased?
    But I dont. I just post the facts that downrampers get upset with. That seems to be anothers problem more than mine. If everyone shared the truth and fact here regardless of motive. Now wouldnt it be a more informative place? Thats clearly my philosophy anyway

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.