NTU 0.00% 2.6¢ northern minerals limited

Ann: NTU Corporate presentation - investor roadshow September 19, page-47

1. 1,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 672

"one of a few"

Technically Browns range Dysprosium is part of a carbonate mix, and it is ~4.5% of that mix.  Also within that carbonate mix their are 14 other RE elements that the Dy needs to be separated from.  NTU are unable to separate past the stage of carbonate, hence the reason they have sent carbonate to the states to K-Technologies, to see if they can come up with a process to enable separation into individual oxides.

It is simple to see that from page 15 from the 11/09/2019 (announcement) investor road show that the Plant that was built out there in the Tanami simply did not function as to what they were hoping for.
    "Bottlenecks in the pilot plant which are preventing nameplate capacity being achieved were identified during commissioning through to early 2019"

NTU have know about these issues since early this year and they only choose to inform/release this VITAL information to the market through their 11/09/19 Investor roadshow Ann pg-15.

In actual fact taking production figures from NTU's own Quarterly announcements, they show that not even 8% of nameplate has been achieved.
    Looking at the debottleneck project with a hopeful completion date end of October 2019, I do seriously wonder if these works will get the plant to nameplate.

On another note it is crystal clear to see that in Australia you can get away with any amount of  false and fabricated information without being held to account.
    NTU have been calculative and deceiving for quiet some time now.  A clear example of this is when they portray themselves and allow themselves to be portrayed by media streams as the:
    "the first dysprosium producer outside of China"   Ann  1/02/2019  Activities Report pg-3
    "the first and only meaningful producer of Dysprosium outside of China"  Ann 29/04/2019 Activities Report pg-1

"Browns range is the only non-Chinese producer of dysprosium"   Ann 22/02/2019 Presentation pg-5

I'm not even going to reference any media tripe. Where my concerns lie are with the false information that has been Officially Released to the Market.
    Also beware here, some posters are happy to post and re-post this misleading media information, even when it has been proven to them that it is false information.

As I have substantiated and pointed out before in relation to HRE producers outside of China, Lynas have been producing Dysprosium and other HREE in their HRE/SEG mix which they were selling into China for some 6 years, a Fact that GB and NTU would be well aware of!!!

It is though refreshing to read the now changed wording from NTU's Presentation Ann 20/08/2019 pg-6:
    "Browns Range is one of a few non-Chinese producers of dysprosium"

All goes to the credibility of the company you could be looking at investing in, and as it is said, DYOR, and in relation to NTU, I would add thoroughly!
    "one of a few" that is relying on external funding to remain solvent!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $153.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $3.073M 161.1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2550 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 2084088 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.