NTU 9.52% 1.9¢ northern minerals limited

Ann: NTU Corporate presentation - investor roadshow September 19, page-55

1. nro
    9,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3839
    Hello JandJ,
    If you feel the need to report. I wouldnt use it in a way to suggest anything different. I would suggest you just do what you feel is right and entrust in the result.

What I have offered isnt misleading. They are not my articles. Nor have I made comment on them. So how in offering anothers source would I become responsible for them? Thats something that Anndy is figuring out.

In reference to your questions. I havent actually read the articles. I have simply done a search under google of which it bolds an excerpt from the article ontent and then the link for you to read more beyond. Should one quote google has made, not be in there and Google was wrong. Then my apologises on behalf of such I guess. Very unusual for such too as youd be aware too Im sure. However if you rsearch such in Google the likes of such statements yourself. Youll find many more articles published with much the same statements just the same that I can replae it with.

Secondly, Im confused. You cant see the difference between banning Chinese people from investing in something and the scraping of a proposal of a major Chinese corperation to own 51%? Where is the confusion here exactly? They are very different stances on very differnt entities surely.

Finally, as for the way I speak to some of the posters here. I can only ask you take a look back in time at the operation of posters here. Passing through and deciding based upon a few posts may not be a fair representation of such. Especially should you feel the need to comment. Id suggest looking at such things like who holds NTU. Who dont. Whos here interested to know and buy NTU. Who is interested never to buy NTU and buy elsewhere amongst the competitors and what benifit a constant downramping of NTU offers those who never seem to.
    Also what dialect has been undertaken to date between said parties to understand its development a little better.

You might find a little shift in view if you are truely ethically inclined upon such deper research. Many other longer holders are well aware of much the same issue and its been voiced here quite a bit too. Until they have given up unfortunately. I however have a bit more time to offer it as you can see.

Otherwise Id probably agree with your assumption if I wasnt aware of the history ....and so given it....I thank you for its voicing. As its the right ethical thing to do to state it too I feel

Last edited by nro: 27/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.