NTU 11.1% 2.4¢ northern minerals limited

Ann: NTU production of heavy Rare Eath Carbonate, page-174

1. 11,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    Long term holders must be having nightmares in the last 3 years as ossieboy said from $1.30 to about 4c. Price of rare earth plummeted and to those that has been in rare earth knows how fast they can burn a hole in the pocket. As some one pointed out, compared to Lynas at the same stage NTU fares a lot better. George Bauk, the previous managing director was at VML as a strategic adviser. He didn't last long. China has plenty of experience in rare earth, we now have people that could have the right connections. There is a change of direction in the product. It means management wants to have a plan and system which works. Hopefully with better rare earth prices, new management and progress, NTU will have a good year. Being admitted to the S&P All Ords, is a plus, which means institutions will start including NTU in their portfoolios. I initially bought NTU at 0.45, on a breakout of the down slope with volume. It did well, I had to sell to protect my capital and the small profits. NTU returned to retest support, it holds and consolidated which is an indication we could have a reversal. Recent volume does help, you will find things have improved after the share price have gone up a few months later in the news. I thus bought back with more confidence after the retest. Hopefully holders have better luck this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $141.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $176.4K 7.277M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3477240 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1314098 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.