NTU 7.14% 2.6¢ northern minerals limited

Ann: NTU - Share Purchase Plan Offer Closes, page-6

1. 1,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 672

"Let's not forget if my memory serves me right FIRB rejected some Chinese company taking a $20 mil stake in NTU a while back."

iaminwa where do you think the money is coming from for the $22 million placement that was conveniently announced on the same day as the announcement of the so called BGIA rejection from the treasurer?
    More than one way to skin a cat!

NTU is nothing but a puppet to its Chinese puppet master.
    GB and team don't give a rats, and why should they, they are making plenty at the hands of the share holders. And I congratulate them on their ability to keep the ever diluting dream alive, it doesn't seem that hard for them to keep coming up with a little spin to suck more in.
    The deceitful information that NTU have published speaks to me loudly as to the lengths that they are prepared to go to to mislead!!

Q: Why do you think it is that NTU are madly drilling snake trap holes everywhere?
    A: Because to date their resources are woeful.
    And the announcement in 2023 sometime in relation to a larger scaled plant would at the very least have to be backed up with some decent financially viable mine life, and by that I mean Open Cut not the fanciful Underground.

For a plant (that before the convenient CV-19 closure) was running at around 25% nameplate (52% CARBONATE) and with only one country with the ability to carry out final separation...... China write NTU's fortune cookie.

GB and team will keep kicking this desert dream can down the road for as long as they can, and why wouldn't they.
    How much skin have they ever put into this venture? Sweet FA!!!

Chinese money is the blood that keeps NTU's veins from collapsing. atm.
    Combined all their holdings and they can steer the direction that the Tanami Desert Dust Blows.

Australian owned, what was that Jack, Pigs Arse...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $153.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $43.26K 1.593M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1418414 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 1038461 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.