KCN 1.25% $1.62 kingsgate consolidated limited.

LG,We all have been blocked. If use want to ask a question,...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    LG,
    We all have been blocked. If use want to ask a question, email [email protected]
    and your question will be directed to the appropriate person and you will get an answer just as promptly as you always did. This way all shareholders are treated equally and the schoolyard banter of hotcopper can be filtered out (apparently this has been an issue with some shareholders in the past).

This last point gets me really annoyed. Kingsgate has a board of directors whom I trust, which is a really rare thing to say about ASX listed companies. They’ve done everything within their control that they said they would do, and whilst their timing has been far from spot on, I know that they are the only ones privy to all relevant information to enable them to make decisions that are in the best interests of shareholders.
    Fitzroy and DonC brought us the brillant news that the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC) will receive complaints from government bodies including ASIC. It will be a pleasant surprise filing a complaint and knowing that it will actually be investigated (as opposed to the generic letter saying ASIC can’t say if it is investigating or not..)
    Our collective grievances should be directed at ASIC and the ASX for operating and regulating the ASX like 3 card Monte on a London street corner. Not the BoD who are unquestionably on our side.

Last edited by TheHyphen: 26/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.62
Change
0.020(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $417.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.61 $1.66 $1.59 $939.6K 581.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7553 $1.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.62 5378 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.