LYC 1.35% $5.83 lynas rare earths limited

Ann: NUF Update, page-55

1. 6,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1017
    https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/feb/17/methane-levels-sharp-rise-threaten-paris-climate-agreement

WHY can't Lacaze release the details?  I'd love to hear those reasons.  BS, most likely.  Definite risk.

To answer your question: Condisoil contains WLP; WLP contains iron; iron is an essential nutrient for plants; ergo, Condisoil is better for having WLP in it.

Plenty of regions where the addition of WLP would not create value, however, as iron is not easily washed away and requirements are low.  

Phosphate experiences much higher uptake, does wash away and therefore must be replenished.  

I've read through a number of different sources on soil composition for Malay soils. Highly variable.   The iron might be very helpful to some and not others.  

The WLP remains without a home and as I pointed out many many moons ago to much chagrinous BS, lol, that is more important to LYC SP than anything else.  Radioactive results since early existential risks were overcome and reality sinks in.

Sporting a BUY sentiment since 2008?  Silly and uninformative.  HC should have short, mid and long sentiment if it's to have any meaning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.83
Change
-0.080(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $5.449B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.89 $6.04 $5.83 $18.89M 3.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 17984 $5.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.87 3952 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.