NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

In retail terminlogy, there is a huge diffeence between the term...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    In retail terminlogy, there is a huge diffeence between the term " invoice" and "sold" - as i said in my post, the term "sold" has not been used in NUH JM release/post. In my opinion, trickster does not comprehend the difference in the terminology so let me explain on the most basic terms.

To a normal person, the word "invoicing" may sound correct in the context of the release, to those that do understand the retail terminology, you can read between the lines.

In your industry ( as an example) a customer orders a tap -you buy the tap on their behalf and fit it - you invoice the customer on your companies terms ( COD , 7 14 30 day terms or on account if its corporate) You have therefore invoiced and sold the tap and are guaranteed payment at a certain point in time.

In retail ( as an example ) I have a tap to sell in retail/ wholsesale stores ( that plumbers may want to buy ) I have never sold this tap before and the buyer isnt sure if my tap will sell to plumbers, or how well it will sell. He gives me an order for 10 taps on the basis that if they sell between a 1 and 90 day period he will pay me and order more based on how fast they sell. If they do not sell then he will send them back to me and will not repeat the order and I will not get paid. I am guaranteed no payment at any point in time ( although i have sent my invoice)

In both scenarios we send the invoice, but you are the only one in those two scenario that is guaranteed to be paid, although we have both invoiced.

That is the diffference that people on here may not understand, and that is why I am pointing it out to people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.