NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Ann: NUH Firms Position as Leader of Smart Hearing Devices at CES, page-77

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    I'd be pretty sure that these matters are a constant discussion topic in the board room. I'm also sure that there and only there is the knowledge to assess the various options. Point is nobody here is privvy to that information. We don't have the numbers and no matter which way you want to cut it a CR is not the only possibility. It's an option certainly. But so is a T/O bid too good to refuse.
    If it's a CR then as long it's for all the right reasons (expansion) don't think anyone's going to be too fussed given opening of Asian market and expansion of existing and growing network US/UK/EU/ME that's going to support new range of products.
    But look closely at the new products...think what goes into them...then think how much the diversification adds to our profile. That's individual opinion and who am I to state anything other than mine?

But like I said not my problem...that's the BOD's to worty about and explore and determine. How can anyone know what discussions/ options/ networking/ deliberations/ state of play unit data and projections/ market focus take place in the heart of the boardroom? Simple...can't be done.

So I'm only seeing what I'm seeing in terms of what they've managed so far... and I've described it as poetry before so here's a visual display...to me it looks like Swan Lake headed by a much younger Rudy Nureyev (you know why they call him Rudy right?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.