ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1389
    IMO, all the Max needs is some extra gain control on the “world” and it’s usefulness as a hearing aid pops up a notch for someone like me with minimal hearing loss (I do however, have trouble at times focusing on speech in noisy environments).

I have been playing around with the SINC and FOCUS in what I would describe as controlled experiments. That is, adjusting the settings while playing a documentary containing a lot of dialogue and consistent background music/sounds and turning to face/away from the source of sound. The difference between the Max settings is actually quite remarkable. You can really isolate just the speech. For me I’d just want to turn it up to the point where I can then decide it’s too loud and bring it down again to feel that I truely have complete control and that the buds have the capability to go further/I am not maxing the volume.

they go more than loud enough for everything else (music, phone calls), so maybe I just haven’t found how to raise the world volume to my taste.

Or is the limited world gain just to keep the Max out of the regulators/hearing aid cartels cross hairs?

Like putting a speed limiter on a car so it can be registered on the road....

OTC might allow the limiter removed...simple software update?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.