NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Ann: NUH to Distribute HP PRO Via 3,000 Fuel Medical ENT Clinics, page-78

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    I agree somewhat, but what the audiologists are looking for is a product that sits one below a hearing aid, an entry level hearing device that gets them a sale where no sale would otherwise exist. So it becomes a value added product leading into a hearing aid, and captures the customer at an earlier age, meaning in turn the audiologist who sold it will get the hearing aid sale eventually, which did not exist for them today.

As an example, Nuheara has software that produces audiograms ( the same as an audiologist and ent would produce ) think about what if, Nuheara as an example, linked all their audiogram data live to say specsavers and all those constant hearing tests that people did were relayed back to the individual stores that Nuhara product was was purchased from so that the audiologist could pre-detrmine when to call that customer in for a hearing aid, which is their prized sale.

Thats where i see the value in Nuheara, not in the actual product, but in linking the audiogram software to these giants such as sonova, specsavers, widex and so on and so forth. Thats where i see the future for Nuheara, not in its hardware, but in its embedded software, which has been approved by NAL, which every audiologist uses the same formula as Nuheara.

You need to look at the cost of aquisition per customer against the cost of what the remote software can achieve, think about it. The audiologist does not even have to book the customer in for a hearing test, they can just send a message through Nuheara software for the customer to do a test, and get the results in seconds. Its called remote hearing audiology, and that my friend, is where the future is, and why it is exciting, because only now i fel they are on the right path, and they have not been on that for a very, very long time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.