NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

This all seems to be based on your opinion duds, which is...

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    This all seems to be based on your opinion duds, which is fine.......but as rock was saying, in his analysis of the last few quaterlies, your opinion doesnt seem to be quite matching up to reality.

now im aware that he is making certain assumptions in his assessments and of course not claiming to be overly accurate, and as you both admit.....only time will tell with further cash flow reports. but for me rocks analysis holds more weight than your argument based on pure semantics.

whilst you make some good points, you cant really prove that the 18 instructional videos on youtube are stemming the flow of returns. I mean there are only 500 views on how to get the best fit video which seems to be a solution to the majority of the issues described.

do you have any issues with the way in which Rockewa calculated the potential high rate of returns in which you would like to counter? if you do i would like to hear your views on where his math is fundamentaly flawed, as you know, my iq isnt the highest and i cant seem to do it myself

your friend
    Ms Sebybear

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.