NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Okayyyy! INTERESTING! But what's it all mean? :) Where to start?...

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Okayyyy! INTERESTING!
    But what's it all mean?
    Where to start?
    Hmmmm....my musings?

1 What the hell does AI have to do with the price of eggs? Well in our context...it means we just adopted the highest end of controling sound which has been adopted by the audiology crew and which we will make available to the world at a fraction of the cost. Here's an old article whuch describes the interaction between AI and sound. Yes it's old and yes it's complicated and yes it's forward looking...but hey I just read the ann!

https://www.audiologyonline.com/articles/artificial-intelligence-new-advanced-technology-1082

So sure we'll be hearing a lot more on this by our avid researchers...

2. I'm pretty sure that our upcoming differentiated models will be of a software nature (not hardware as many might anticipate). Not 100% but pretty sure. Could be both though due to new VP who is expert in design/componentry. Also recall Doppler's Noah regretting not focusing on software as being their ruin resonates here.

3. Fact that they've gotten to this ann shows we're stable financially otherwise why bother. This is supported by all the titbit indicators reviwers and posters are picking up on about burgeoning recognition and adaptatiin of the tech. Has anyone noticed how many TV interviews are showing presenters wearing Airpods instead of the old earplug with curly wire? No? Then your watching way too much local news! Thinking just wait until these guys get a whiff of what we can do! Anyway...point is...truly wireless earbuds are getting known!

4. Three variations of IQ buds capture entire market range
    - basic cheap (direct competition to budget quality brands focused on sound/hands off phone calls/IoV/BT connected devices etc will take a chunk out of the bigger players...Apple/Samsung/Google i.e. $100 to $200 range
    - Current model all of the above with augmented hearing...200+ range
    - High end focused on hearing health and professional sectors 400+ range?

5. We're already the most advanced first movers in the world regarding  our hearing health...ahhh read the ann! ...and...we're about to extend that gap. We are clearly distinguishing ourselves and our focus.

7. Association with professional audiology equipment isn't just about market share it's also about recognising us as operating with highest standards and that will extend throughout our rane. Being a trusted product is what distunguishes us from the plethora of cheap knock offs. In otherwords quality legitimisation. The knock offs will only act to our benefit in the longer term as a gateway straight to us...the gold standard!

Leave it at that for now...there's a lot more to be gleaned from this ann...but I gotta go!!!

Newbs....DYOR it's worth it! Especially here and especially at these super discounted prices! Churn won't last forever...and when we fly this time...it's going to put our previous chart spikes to shame! Hint hint...no sell down pressure by the rich but tad insensitive!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.