NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Really? What proof do you have of these interactions? So far...

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Really? What proof do you have of these interactions? So far you've offered nothing but unverifiable narrative. Yes or no????,

So now you're tagging me to beseech me into accepting the veracity of your pop-up opinion? Is that it? Seems sad you look to me for approval.

As to the CVs. Hers is on public record and she's an ex-AG. She's not seeking an Uber driver position.
    Do you even realise what you're saying when you talk about Probation? Again she isn't flippin' burgers dude.

I don't even know how to deal with your apparently total absence of understanding regarding white collar positions. How many referees you reckon' she has on her CV running from the PM down to the CJ of the High Court? Plenty I'd say.

What I don't understand is why you tagged me in the first place as I've not interacted with you...ever.

Was it something I said about executive versus non-executive roles that renders your purported and completely unverified intimacy with our Chair totally obsolete? Because that's what I reckon...hey everyone's got an opinion right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.