NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Great to see we are making progress on the trials. Looks like...

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    Great to see we are making progress on the trials. Looks like things are going to heat up next year, although I do expect this qtr will also surprise on the upside.

I don't like to respond to Piggy, don't feed the trolls, but his recent post is just a load of rubbish, as usual. Why would audiologists sell OTC products? The whole idea behind the legislation is to remove them from the equation to break the strangle hold the big 5 have in the market, so most won't. Some forward thinking organisations Like Specsavers and Boots may add them into the mix, to acquire the customer early on their hearing health journey.

Best buy is obviously positioning itself to be a key player in the OTC space and who did they choose?

HP will have the Dragonfly on sale in volume by early Feb, so expect we will see some orders this qtr as well.

We also still haven't seen an announcement about the NHS taking on the Max, unless I missed it, so that would have to be in the pipeline.

The app store for different hearing conditions has been quiet, hopefully that's still on the roadmap as well.

One good quality announcement, that has sales locked in, and this thing would look like the bargin of the century at these prices.

Looking forward to seeing the next 4C at the end of January

GLTA
    Last edited by stocktrade: 25/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.