NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Ann: Nuheara Clinical Trial and FDA 510(K) Pathway Update, page-30

1. 898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Hi @Nelsp, I totally agree with you that $1,500.00 is an unrealistic price expectation for bulk sales. It is what the presentation slide shows basically from $500 to $1,500, so somewhere in between I expect, and likely $650 to $750 if I was to hazard a guess for a full compliance OTC device

Actually since the concept was once raised of being a computer in your ear I would like to see an expansion in capabilities to include more health related info, for example from a simple step counter when walking to heart monitor, body temperature log etc. I like to think they are working to incorporate value adding functions such as these which may justify a higher price point but IMO would be better to have as a purchasable add on or app that you can add to the functionality whenever you want to while keeping the basic unit at a low price point. Who knows, perhaps the Pro does

Hope you get something that meets your needs

Cheers

AIMHO, NFA and still NFI.....I walk around like everything’s fine, but deep down, inside my shoe, my sock is sliding off.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.