NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Get a hold of myself? Gettin' a bit personal there C! Naughty...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Get a hold of myself? Gettin' a bit personal there C! Naughty naughty!

Focus on SP?
    Ok then. Let's see...
    Churn...but also think a lot of the flow into other hot sectors Pilbara dream/Li/Crypto etc is having a drag on tech sector generally.
    Mainly though think we're also still seeing a lot of overhang from the sell off and only cure is volume which has been fairly average due to like I said "hot sector" buying... (now selling).

Not sure how long it will take for sellers to basically shore up sufficiently whereby they tighten up on supply...We're seeing the old support of 6.1 as a resistance right now I think...so until we leave that well behind...frustration is the flavour of the moment.
    So basically keep an eye...remember it's better to buy a stock you like when it's cheap (you know...back up the truck). What will trigger volume is another story...but as I've mentioned I can't foresee another event that mimics the selloff deluge we experienced.
    So that's my take...happy with the FA progress and that's what counts to me...the vagaries of daily SP moves is secondary. So guess we're at opposite ends of the spectrum as to what "counts"...which is fine.
    Each to their own...as it should be!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.