NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Ann: Nuheara Company Update and H1 2019FY Financial Results, page-161

1. 4,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    Hi Kick  re 

Why do you spend time on a company you have no investment in?
    My history is I bought the buds, liked them, investigated the firm, then bought shares. 
    Then sold as I didn't like the governance of management especially regarding announcements. 
    It took a while and I made a few comments over time re this. 
    In the end, I sold as I couldn't sleep at night. 
    I am interested in the company still and am looking for the comfort to buy back in.  It's not a SP decision.
    This governance aspect is maybe why when I look at inventory held and read that they can ramp up production quickly to meet demand I wonder why there is 2mil of goods at cost on the books each recent quarter.  And, what are those products and should there be a write-down?  I note KeySole had similar concerns, even to the extent that another poster asked was I related. 

Now we see some of these goods on the books going out the door for $0.   
    If you took a snapshot today what would the value the buds held in inventory be? This has been my point/question.  

Further, this is a forum, not a fan club.  All reasonable voices have a right to be heard. 
    In fact one of the good things about diversity it stops groupthink and herding which this stock seems (to me) to attract in droves. 

Do you really consider you are suitably informed to make better judgements than Nuheara management?
    No.  Not at all in regards to the products or marketing, I am not sure I have questioned that at any stage....    
    I have said kind things about Justin, complimented the hire of Phil and recently said good things about one of the board members.
    As I said yesterday I am thinking about buying a pair of Boosts.  Maybe someone will be kind to me 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.