NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

That's fine, but if you are a potential buyer (Like i once was)...

1. 7,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2246
    That's fine, but if you are a potential buyer (Like i once was) and want to discuss your concerns, where do you go to do that in an objective way?

I would want to here from holders and non-holders a like. I want to hear strengths and weaknesses from both sides. Holders only want to tell you positive things, and sellers only want to tell you negative things (by and large). Somewhere inbetween you can find balance and make a better decision.

If you disagree it's your responsibility to point our errors or put an alternative case forward. If you only want to here "Yes" and "Exciting times" maybe you should start your own private forum or club.

I think sellers or non-holders come here to see how their thesis plays out, how did my prediction go? It's an on-going study.

The probability that anyone here thinks they have the weight to move significant money with their opinions for opportunistic buy/sells is very very remote. Nobody is that stupid. That's why I don't care about publishing my buy/sells real time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.