NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

I havent even attempted to project them harba. But I do think...

1. 13,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4831
    I havent even attempted to project them harba. But I do think that they will be significantly beyond what Nuheara expectations were.

Starting from the IGG take up - many multiples of what was expected - it only subsided when they moved to their website pre-order system.

Then the awards - not just CES but a lot of others.

Then the exposure - look through the media thread at the amount of reviewers, websites, magazines etc etc that have exposed them to their readers.

The fact that Wynit will distribute to retailers on order. This means each shop will order and pay for X pairs of buds, ready for the retail debut.

It goes on and on. Every aspect has been beyond expectations by a significant amount. How much that adds up to, and whether its already in, or whether it explodes on the retail debut - how can we tell?

No need to predict the sales. Just decide if they are going to make the MC of NUH greater than or less than $76.42m (as it shows right now).

NUH have become half my portfolio after getting in at an average of 6c. I'm not a gambler, just cahnt find anything better to invest in!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.