NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Firstly, i dont think you realise how long a scientific study...

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Firstly, i dont think you realise how long a scientific study can take to set up and then take to collect the relivant data with a decent sample size......so the earlier the better.

Secondly, i dont belive nuheara are dedicating an entire team to this project.....probably just providing the product to be used, a bit of cash and letting phd and research students at it.......i dont think it will take up a fraction of their attention at this point. all publicity is good publicity.

In terms of how the company market the product.....i am leaving that up to management and their team, i place my trust in them and their plan and i will let them do their thing.

I think the reason you keep hearing hearing aid thrown around to describe them, is because its an easy way to describe one of the features......when i tell my friends about them.....i can desribe augmented hearing and SINC till im blue in the face.....but its not till i describe it as intelligent hearing aids does it seem to click......these are new concepts and it can be hard for people to conceptualize without actually trying the product.

The hear one seems to be focusing heavily on the teen and early 20s crowd.....maybe its not a bad thing that we are trying a different approach.....again i trust management to do what they think is best, and if you spend tto much time worrying about celebrity endorcements or how you want/things to go.....you will probably only end up disappointed.....personally i think giving 100,000$ to kim Kardashian to post an instagram photo of her wearing iqbuds would be a waste of money

Imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.