ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 34,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    Pretty sure if you used a convertible note that would solve the dilution issue if this flies and would be similar to raising a bank loan without the "gouging".

Say a C note issue of $2M at 8% interest with the company having the right to by back the shares at anything over $0.15 after a 2 year maturation on the note

My mother just tried a hearing aid cost is $8K , but plenty of background noise from the aids is causing her frustration.
    I think she has around 60% hearing , so possibly boarder line if the IQbuds will give her the required level of hearing enhancement -I would love feedback on here from anyone who has purchased these who are hard of hearing .

What is interesting is the wide variance in prices between a hearing aid at $8,000 compared with the IQbuds at say $400 , would it not be viable to have an IQ bud marketed under a different name say "IBbud" that targets the elderly with minor hearing loss , is sold in a shop marketing to older people (the spec savers model ) who lack being computer savy where a clinician can adjust the IBbud to the patients requirements and then place that service as surcharge of say $150 on top of say a $1200IB bud price, yes charge the elderly triple so they think what they are getting is not some cheap IQbud, but at $1350 they are still getting a bargain compared to hearing aid .
    Counter intuitively for the elderly The less features it has would probably also garner a higher retail price for a bare bones version of the IBbud , ie forget about apps for the customer , just a large print manual .
    Make the case yellow so it is easy to find rather than black with maybe a a beeper find on it like on a base phone station locator that beeps when you want to locate the landline phone . so the elderly can find where they last left their IBbuds would be one of the few differentiattors from a IQbud apart from longer battery life , always a winning sales point for the elderly .
    Yes In another life I use to be a used care salesman and found the more you charged therefore the greater the profit margin the happier the customer was !
    I use to have average gross sales over US$1M a month with plenty of repeat customers and that is selling poor quality Chevy SUVs and pickups .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.