NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Pretty sure if you used a convertible note that would solve the...

1. 34,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1880
    Pretty sure if you used a convertible note that would solve the dilution issue if this flies and would be similar to raising a bank loan without the "gouging".

Say a C note issue of $2M at 8% interest with the company having the right to by back the shares at anything over $0.15 after a 2 year maturation on the note

My mother just tried a hearing aid cost is $8K , but plenty of background noise from the aids is causing her frustration.
    I think she has around 60% hearing , so possibly boarder line if the IQbuds will give her the required level of hearing enhancement -I would love feedback on here from anyone who has purchased these who are hard of hearing .

What is interesting is the wide variance in prices between a hearing aid at $8,000 compared with the IQbuds at say $400 , would it not be viable to have an IQ bud marketed under a different name say "IBbud" that targets the elderly with minor hearing loss , is sold in a shop marketing to older people (the spec savers model ) who lack being computer savy where a clinician can adjust the IBbud to the patients requirements and then place that service as surcharge of say $150 on top of say a $1200IB bud price, yes charge the elderly triple so they think what they are getting is not some cheap IQbud, but at $1350 they are still getting a bargain compared to hearing aid .
    Counter intuitively for the elderly The less features it has would probably also garner a higher retail price for a bare bones version of the IBbud , ie forget about apps for the customer , just a large print manual .
    Make the case yellow so it is easy to find rather than black with maybe a a beeper find on it like on a base phone station locator that beeps when you want to locate the landline phone . so the elderly can find where they last left their IBbuds would be one of the few differentiattors from a IQbud apart from longer battery life , always a winning sales point for the elderly .
    Yes In another life I use to be a used care salesman and found the more you charged therefore the greater the profit margin the happier the customer was !
    I use to have average gross sales over US$1M a month with plenty of repeat customers and that is selling poor quality Chevy SUVs and pickups .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.